Wagamama Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- There will be one winner of the competition.
- The winner will recieve an e-gift voucher to the value of £80 to spend in store at Wagamama Festival Place.
- The competition will run on the Festival Place Website Newsletter Sign Up page only.
- The competition will open at 10am on the 27th December 2020 and close at 18:00 on the 3rdJanuary 2021.
- To win, entrants must sign up to the Festival Place Newsletter list within the allotted time frame.
- All entrants must be legally residing in the UK at the time of the promotion.
- Excessive repeat comments or spam comments will not be counted.
- Entry is limited to one per person
- By entering the competition entrants are agreeing for their name and photo to be used on Festival Place’s website, social media channels and marketing material.
- Entries will be reviewed on the 4th January 2021.
- One winnner will be chosen to win the £80 Wagamama e-voucher.
- Winner will be picked at random.
- A Wagamama employee will contact the winner via email.
- Festival Place cannot be responsible for incorrect contact details or winner being unavailable
- Festival Place cannot be held responsible for any entries that are incorrectly made or incomplete.
- Prize will be emailed to the winner by a Wagamama repesentative.
- Prizes must be collected within 28 days of notification. If the prizes are unclaimed after this time, the winner forfeits all rights to claim the prizes and Festival Place may (but shall not be obliged to) select an alternative winner for the unclaimed prize.
- No correspondence will be entered into except with the winner selected to arrange prize collection.
- Festival Place reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check back before entering promotion if required.