Parking for Festival Place Basingstoke, includes easy access to Basingstoke Town Centre and Train Station.
Our car park has been accredited with the Park Mark award which recognises Festival Place's commitment to providing an environment where customers can park safely and with confidence.
Facilities include spaces for Blue Badge holders and parent and children which are clearly marked and located adjacent to the lifts.
Features also include: bay monitoring lights across spaces on Levels 1 - 4, four find-my-car-systems, coloured zones (Purple, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange) and six electric charging points which can be found on level 5. See all our Car Park features in action here.
Find-my-car systems can be found by GBK, on the lower level by Next, by the Blue zone car park payment machines by Zara and inside the Purple zone car park payment machines by Flip Out.
BP Chargemaster -
The six electric charging units, found on Level 5, run from the BP Chargemaster network. To use these, you will need your RFID card or fob.
We recognise that as EVs are becoming more mainstream, we have teamed up with BP charge master to increase charging facilities nationwide. As ranges increase and the public start to rely on their EVs for longer journeys, we want to ensure that we build a reliable, efficient and maintained network of rapid and destination chargers.
- Download the Polar Instant app. Register as a user and top-up your wallet by either using a credit/debit card or Apple & Google Pay.
- Next, simply search for the charge point that you wish to use.
- Once you have arrived at the charging point, select the start charge button and select the charger you would like to connect to when prompted. Wait for the app to connect to the post and then plug in your vehicle as displayed on the charging point.
- When your charging session is coming to an end simply select the stop charge button on your app and a signal will be sent to the charge point to finish the charge and release your cable.
- You will then be sent to a summary page which will display the cost of the charge, your energy usage, the time spent charging and the site details.
The car park is open 24 hours a day.
SEASON TICKET APPLICATION
Apply for a seven day Season Ticket here.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
By Cash: at payment machines or at the Customer Service Lounge on the upper level, by Starbucks.
By Credit Card: at payment machine or Customer Service Lounge on the upper level, by Starbucks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Our Car Park Terms and Conditions of Use relate to your use of the car park at Festival Place. Hard copies are also available on request at the Festival Place Management Suite which is located on the first floor of the shopping centre.Read our Car Park Terms and Conditions of Use
Find our car park
To find our car park by sat nav, input this postcode: RG21 7BA
Car Parking Charges
|Up to 1 hour||£1.50|
PARK FOR £1.50
Evening parking (5pm - 2am) is just £1.50*
*Only applies to vehicles parking after 5pm and exiting before 2am otherwise standard hourly charges apply.