07 Oct - 20 Oct 2019
St. Michael's Hospice will be taking over Festival Place for Hospice Week!
The Basingstoke and North Hampshire hospice is partnering with Festival Place for the week, which this year is running under the theme ‘This Is What It Takes’.
During the takeover, Festival Place shoppers can find out more about the work of the Basingstoke and North Hampshire hospice and the vital role its supporters play.
Events will include:
- During the first week, Hospice staff will be in the centre to talk about what it takes to deliver specialist Hospice care.
- A 22ft tall projection of a short film highlighting the work of the hospice will be shown in the centre by Debenhams
- Posters throughout the centre will display hospice messages
- The Festival Place tower will be lit 'hospice blue'
- The Festival Place vacancy board will display hospice vacancies
- A £100 gift card donated by Festival Place will be raffled for the hospice
- On Saturday, October 12th, the annual Moonlight Walk will start/end at Festival Place
The St. Michael's Hospice Takeover will be taking place during the 7th - 20th October.