You’ll find everything you need at Basingstoke shopping centre Festival Place to create the perfect Christmas atmosphere in your home – with comfort, style, and a sprinkling of magic!
Here are a few of our favourite things to deck your halls with this Christmas.
1. Gorgeous garlands: Add a little bit of magic to mantelpieces, doors, windows and staircases with a beautiful Christmas garland or wreath. Look for pre-lit ones or wind some white fairy lights through for added sparkle.
Best buy: Bright multicoloured sequin garland, £10, M&S
2. Wreathed in smiles: Making your own Christmas wreath is great fun – and there are plenty of ready-made ones available, too. Your front door will be the talk of the town, so make sure you put up a striking decorative hanger to hang your wreath from!
Best buy: Dibor Christmas Gold Tree Wreath Hanger, £15, Next
3. Bonkers baubles: You’ll probably have plenty of the traditional red, gold and silver to hang on your tree, so why not throw something quirky into the mix? Paperchase is known for its brilliantly bonkers Christmas decorations, and if you’re a fan of a birthday caterpillar (whether that’s Colin, Cecil, Cedric or Cuthbert), you’ll love this festive version.
Best buy: Carlo the Caterpillar, £10, Paperchase
4. The finishing touch: Leave no corner untouched and switch up accessories to bring Christmas comfort and cosiness to every part of your home.
Best buy: Cream Forest of Trees Christmas rug, £12.99, TK Maxx
5. It’s a mug’s game: Bring out the Christmas mugs and enjoy a festive hot chocolate topped with marshmallows while you’re watching Elf!
Best buy: Snowman mug with lid, £6, Flying Tiger
6. Light fantastic: Battery operated lights mean you can have fairy lights wherever you like – use them to add sparkle to your Christmas table, wind through a door wreath or garland, or pop in a glass vase for a twinkling decoration.
Best buy: Pack of 10 micro wire LED lights, £1, Poundland