Our Christmas Launch
The 12 Days of Christmas last for five magical weeks...
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and all we want for Christmas is to welcome everyone here for the launch of our magical 12 Days of Christmas five-week festive countdown.
On November 18, we’ll be opening the doors to our winter wonderland full of characters and fun, with a fairytale take on everyone’s favourite festive song – The 12 Days of Christmas.
From choirs a-carolling to a turtle dove swinging, we’re making sure Christmas is a festival of feasting, gathering with loved ones, and general merry-making.
On the special launch day, visitors are in for sleigh-loads of fun with the athletic Lords-a-Leaping, the Drummers and Pipers marching band, the graceful Dancing Ladies, and the elegant Swans-a-Swimming.
The festive countdown continues over the next five weeks, and will include:
- Santa in his magical grotto from November 4 until December 24 - tickets can be booked at www.bookfatherchristmas.co.uk/festivalplace
- A Christmas craft room where visitors can make gifts for their loved ones and take on challenges to win prizes
- A beautiful turtle dove swing for seasonal selfies
- Magical Christmas decorations of scarlet poinsettias and twinkling light displays
- The Festive Express train to drop customers wherever they want to go
- Lots of Christmas bargains from top-brand retailers
- Festive food and drink at our huge range of restaurants, cafes and food stands